The art of enhancing the interior and exterior of the house is what we call it as interior design. For the betterment of the human functionality and the manipulation of the spatial volume of the house, interior designing is all which has the proper plan, research, manage projects, and the coordination. Interior designing service is nowadays a trending topic for the transformation of the house people are picking out. If you want the interior designing all for your home to transform according to space and theme you can click here thiết kế nội thất.
There are elements which work in interior design, and here are the seven factors:
- Line: Divided into three types of lines can be categorized as vertical, dynamic, and horizontal. For the tables, chairs, and beds, horizontal lines are adorned for, and if we talk about windows and doorways, vertical lines are for. To add drama in the structures of your interior designs like stairs, dynamic or angular lines are there.
- Space: When it comes to interior design, then space is a crucial part, where one has to work for. The whole plan for the interior is based on the area; all its utilities, dimensions, and space available are to be noted down going for the plans.
- Light: Other elements like textures, colours, and patterns are useless if light, whether natural or artificial, not added to your interior design. Light sets all your mood and ambience, which reflects all other elements in your living space.
- Shapes: Shapes means forms where the outline of any three-dimensional objects in the space is planned out, which helps to create the combinations of two different shapes with the assistance of other different elements like textures, colours, and patterns.
- Texture: Texture is needed to add depth and interest in the living space. Visual texture where the texture is only seen and the real texture where it is felt and seen both. Talking about what the texture is, the pillow cover, bed sheets, drapes, wall paints, or wallpapers are included in this.
- Colour: always go for cool colour combinations because colour plays a vital role in interior design. Based on the psychology and the mindset of the dweller, the colour should be chosen. Green for bedroom, red for the dining area, which encourages appetite and health like these other colours have distinct characteristics like value, intensity, and hue. Primary and secondary colours are to be chosen for a better combination.
- Pattern: to add the life in your interior design patterns are added, patterns are something that tells the story of their own in the living space. Patterns can be of any shape and sometimes of the repeated designs.
With these seven elements of the interior design, one can easily have their dream house to be transformed as per their choice? House is not only to spend time but for reflecting yourself as a personality; and to calm the body and mind, so always go for the right selection of the interior designing service for your living space.