The garage can be one place where there is the biggest need for the organization and cleaning is required. Once you get back from a holiday and you open up the door of your garage, you realize how much cleaning and setting it does require and we are here to tell you for sure that only one dedicated day to the garage cleaning is going to prove fruitful for the years to come.
So here is our list of the things to do when you are about to start the cleaning and organization of the messed up garage.
- Start with sorting of the things and just for the beginning try to put the things of one area of interest at one place. Park all your cars outside for the day so you have a clear space to start with sorting and cleaning.
- Try going shopping before you start with the garage cleaning and get some boxes and racks in different sizes to store all the items in the garage properly and neatly. If you are on a budget, you could follow the simple and easy DIY hacks for organizing your garage.
- Now start putting the things of one area in a place, be it the bucket, basket, box, rack or a cabinet. For example, if you have balls for different sports, put all these balls in a large bucket and set it aside. Put the gardening tools in another box and mark it so that the next time you visit your garage all you have to do is to pick one box and start off with gardening.
- Check for all the breaks and damages in the garage especially the doors and its hinges. If you find something that needs repair, you can call the services of Keller garage Repair and get the job done for you.
- You can make use of the wall organizers for hanging different types of tools, brooms, tools with large handles and other such things so that the floor of the garage gets cleared.
- Sort all the garbage that you collect while cleaning and try to assign different bins for different types of wastes so that they could easily be taken for recycling.
- When done with the sorting, sit up for cleaning the floor of the garage and get a super clean and sparkling one ready for you.